Barmuda Cares typically supports causes through certificate donations. The following guidelines outline our Barmuda Cares Award Giving criteria.
Qualifying Organizations Should:
1. Be actively striving to improve and/or positively impact aspects of our local community.
2. Be able to demonstrate its ability to use our gift in a way to produce a positive outcome.
3. Not be discriminatory on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, sexual preference, nor should the organization be based on a specific religion, fraternal, or verteran affiliation unless they benefit the community at large.
4. Be a small, local non-profit organization which has minimal administrative costs.
5. Have an IRS exemption letter verifying 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt status.
Barmuda Cares Award Giving applications may be received year round. Applications are available upon request at each restaurant, or you may visit our websites to download an application at Barmuda.com. Deadlines for submission are three – four weeks in advance of your event and may be submitted anytime. Once received, you will be notified by email or via telephone whether your organization has been selected to receive donations.
To apply through our online form Click Here and select Donation request as the contact type.
To download our PDF version Click Here